1. Cruelty-Free products tend to be healthier, and contain significantly less chemicals than other non cruelty-free products on the market. This means not only will you be helping save animals, but you'll be using items better for your skin.
2. Contrary to popular belief, companies who test on animals don't just test on mice. Companies will test these harmful products on a wide range of animals such as rabbits, cats, and even dogs.
3. Testing on animals, is completely unnecessary. There are already over 7,000 safe cosmetic ingredients. Companies only test on animals when they want to come up with "new" or "innovative" ingredients for their products, which is very avoidable.
4. You can actually save MORE money when opting to buy cruelty-free products. For example; E.L.F, Pacifica, NYX and so many more.
5. Brands that are cruelty-free, generally are more eco-friendly as well. Most cruelty-free brands steer clear of harsh chemicals, and replace them with more natural and sustainable ingredients, creating not only a better product, but a greener option.
5/12/2022 09:44:44 pm
It got me when you discussed that buying cruelty-free products can save you more money since they are mostly cheaper. That's probably why my sister prefers cruelty-free nail gels. I better look for a store that sells them and offers a wide range of long-lasting gel colors.
1/6/2023 01:11:00 pm
The other day, I watched a documentary about beauty and skincare products and how they're created, and I was shocked to discover how cruel these companies can be. That's why I'm glad you talked about choosing cruelty-free products when shopping, so I'll make sure that my friends and family get this now. Thank you for the information on how cruelty-free brands are usually eco-friendly too.
Leave a Reply.